I am a Day – of wedding coordinator. NO, it’s not the same role as a Wedding planner.
Unlike a full service wedding planner, a “Day – Of “coordinator is for brides and grooms who want to do most of the planning themselves, but when their wedding day arrives. They need a professional to execute all of their hard work & planning.
As your day of coordinator, I am available for the bride and groom. Most roles are to FREE you and your family up to be a GUEST at your OWN wedding. I make sure all aspects of your special day are seamless and worry free.
My services include, to mention a few:
- Remaining easily accessible through the entire event in case there are any details you would like to attend to
- Assisting throughout the entire wedding day and post-wedding clean-up including rental stock counts and returns
- Make wedding party aware of any last minute details
- Handle any emergencies that may arise
- Greet vendors and instruct them as to where to set up i.e wedding band, florist and caterer
- Make sure reception flowers/décor is set up according to flower order
- Ensure that tent and lighting are set up properly and troubleshoot as needed
- Meet with catering staff to confirm food timeline
- Prevent and fix any problems that may arise during your event